Great family home in a cul de sac. This 2 story home has some of the upgrades from the original build like granite countertops as well as new ones from the seller like extended screened patio area overlooking a beautifully landscaped, Sonor flush mount speakers and sound bar, fenced in back yard. The home has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, two different family rooms, dining room, open concept kitchen with breakfast bar and eat in kitchen, great laundry room and so much more. After a long day come home and enjoy your dinner or dessert in the screened in patio to watch the sunsets, the rocket launches or the kids and animals play in the private back yard. The home is located conveniently for work, entertainment, I95 and restaurants.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,344 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WELLINGTON AT BAYSIDE LAKES
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave-Built-in,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Island,Laundry Tub,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Vinyl,Patio Slab,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Reclaimd. West of US1.
From Cogan, turn Right on to Nudosa Way.Left on to Trymore then Right on Dillard. Property is on the right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price