Open and bright floor plan. Completely fenced in backyard with wood shadow box fencing that is encased with lush landscaping, irrigation system and alarm system included. Ironwood floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Walk in the home from a covered entry with double doors leading into the living room and dining area, then proceed to the split bedroom plan - master bedroom with 2 custom closets, large vanity in master bath with 2 sinks, separate soaking tub and walk-in shower. Kitchen looks out over the immense great room and breakfast area to the generous covered patio. The backyard is the perfect place for entertaining with Multiple covered entertainment areas with a large lap pool w/waterfall feature. Let's not forget the 3-car garage, and the paved entrance and covered patio.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
2,787 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Refrigerator,Second Refrigerator,Washer,Water Treatment Sys
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Open Floor Plan,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Car Attchd Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,West of US1.
Florida Turnpike South, Exit Eureka (exit 13) turn west (Right) on Eureka Dr to just past SW 127th Ave to entrance of Palma Vista and then right on 184th Ter and home will be down on the left.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price