ESTATE SALE - Beautiful Lake views from the moment you enter the home, Pool with waterfall, dock and seawall in Viera's Crane Creek..Block construction, Roof 2017, whole house generator, accordian hurricane shutters.Two Bedrooms plus office, two baths.This home does need love and updating and is priced accordingly. This is truly an As-Is offering - NO REPAIRS will be made. Come take a look and make the updates that you prefer. Here is an opportunity to enjoy one of Brevard's best neighborhoods.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,715 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CRANE CREEK UNIT 2 PHASE 4
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Double Vanity,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Generator,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Kitchen - Eat In
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened,Storm Shutters. County,Paved Street,Sidewalks.
Wickham Road to North on Murrell, Left on Old Glory, Left on Crane Creek, Left on Old Millpond. Follow circle to 1353
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price