Amazing family home in a riverfront community! Watch dolphins, manatees, and rocket launches from the private/community boat dock on the Indian River Lagoon. The many upgrades include granite countertops, chef style 4 burner gas stove plus a griddle/grill, updated Bosch dishwasher, pendant lights, and oak floors. There is a media room that could be turned into a 6th bedroom if needed. This house has lots of storage including custom closets, a walk-in pantry under the stairs, an additional storage area off of the media room, a workshop, and a large attic above the garage and media room with stairs leading to it. A new roof, aluminum patio cover and pool enclosure were installed in 2019. Functional shutters were installed in 2020 and the home is freshly painted throughout.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,452 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
RIVER WOOD ESTATES
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Jetted Bathtub,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Garage Door Opener,Ice Maker Hookup,Laundry-Hookup,Range - Gas
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Free Stand,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Nook,Built-in-Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen - Island,Pantry,Pantry - Walk-in,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle, Membrane
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Vinyl,Porch - Wrap Around,Porch/Patio - Screened. Dead End Street,East of US1,Paved Street.
S Rockledge Dr to west on River Oaks Dr to North on Royal Oaks
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price