Back on the Market financing fell thru. 3bedrooms split plan open concept.. Vaulted ceilings, tile throughout and slider access to spacious screened porch. Storm shutters on all openings. Kitchen offers granite countertop's, gas range, double drawer dishwasher, breakfast bar, nook rea and large pantry. Master suite features vaulted ceilings and laminate flooring, double sink with granite countertop. WIC with organizer and tiled walk in showers Centrally located to all school levels and a variety of shopping. Low annual HOA fee. Use the community pool. Park like setting and walk to Wickham park.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,335 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Vanity,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Laundry-Hookup,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Nook,Built-in-Features,Laundry in Garage,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting,Porch - Enclosed,Sprinkler - Well. Corner Lot,Paved Street,Sidewalks,Wooded.
From US1 go west on Parkway Dr turn eft on Longview rd to Coral Ridge on the
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price