Beautiful 3/2 Pool home in the heart of West Melbourne! Located in the sought after Hammock Lakes East neighborhood. This home has an open split plan with wood look plank tile and brand new carpet in the bedrooms. Formal Living Room and Dining Room. Kitchen open to the family room with breakfast nook area. Sliders overlook large screened patio with covered area for outside entertaining. Master Bedroom features additional space for home office, gym, or nursery. Walk-In Closet, Double Sinks, Vanity, Separate Garden Tub & Shower. Also enjoy the outdoors in the oversized screened patio. Hammock Lakes family & pet friendly Park steps away. Entire Interior just painted, New Applicances This development has a park with playground, volleyball and basketball courts.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,691 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
HAMMOCK LAKES EAST PHASE TWO
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Shower,Sitting Area,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Open Floor Plan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Vinyl,Porch - Enclosed,Porch - Trussed,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Reclaimd,Storm Shutters. Paved Street,Sidewalks.
Eber to Hammock Lakes (Brunswick Way), Turn right on Sedgewood, Left on Glasbern. House is
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price