LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! 1.39 acres nestled among soaring magnolia trees! This custom beauty will not disappoint! NO HOA! Perfect home for multigenerational living with 4 bedrooms on the main floor and the 5th bedroom or huge flex space on the second floor. Master suite is an expansive 38' long with a 7x10 reading/office space attached. Master ensuite boasts dual headed walk in shower and huge soaking jetted tub. Chef's kitchen is adorned with 42'' solid maple cabinetry, solid surface countertops and SS appliances. Ample storage throughout. Oversized 4 car garage is a dream with plenty of room for tools, storage, trucks and toys! 5 ton HVAC done in 2018 and 2 Ton HVAC done in 2021. Whole house Generac generator to make power outages painless. Reverse Osmosis & Upgraded H2O softener.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4,235 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Vanity,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Jetted Bathtub,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Disposal,Electric Range,Generator,Laundry-Hookup,Other,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in-Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4+ Car Attchd Garage,RV/Boat Space.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Chain,Fence - Wood,Porch/Patio - Screened,Shed,Sprinkler - Well. County,Paved Street.
Wickham to West on Post Rd to South on Pine Cone.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price