Welcome to this beautiful home on a 0.25 acre lot! Spacious, split floorplan with a great room that features a dining room, living room, and granite countertop kitchen, all under vaulted ceilings. Large Master Bedroom and Master Bath with walk-in closet. Guest bedrooms and bathroom with more than enough space! Fully-fenced HUGE Backyard. NEW Roof (March 2021), NEW Air Conditioner HVAC (Jan 2021), NEW Garage Door Opener, and FRESH Exterior Paint. Washer and Dryer included in sale! Close proximity to I-95, US-1, Cape Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center, the beaches, and Orlando!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,552 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT ST JOHN UNIT 8
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Laundry-Hookup,Oven-Convection,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Porch/Patio - Screened. Sidewalks,West of US1.
From US1, take Fay Blvd West, then turn right on Carole Ave, then left on Fairfax St, then right on Ackerman Ave. The house will be on your left at Ackerman and Everglades St.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price