Ready and awaiting its new family. Great 3 bedroom two bath home with a study/den. Waterfront home just minutes to shopping, dining, and medical facilities and so much more. Fresh paint and carpet throughout the home. Open floor plan with stainless steal appliances, granite counters, granite composite sink. Refrigerator, washer and dryer included.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,938 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Exterior Bath Door,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Gas Range,Ice Maker Hookup,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Patio - Unscreened
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio - Unscreened,Porch - Wrap Around,Sprinkler - Reclaimd,Storm Shutters. City Lot,Paved Street,West of US1.
I95 to exit 191, west on Wickham Rd at round about do South on Lake Andrew Dr left on Strom Park and home will be down on your right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price